What Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is a software that is used for designing and raster image editing, for graphic design and producing digital art.
Adobe Photoshop makes use of layers under layers to allow to work each and every element of the editing and provides flexibility in the design and editing process.
Adobe Photoshop is very powerful editing tool, that is capable of just about anything if u want to edit your images, photos or creating a digital art work.
Adobe Photoshop provides unlimited image editing features for pixel-based images, raster graphics and vector graphics.
Adobe Photoshop is available for both Mac and Windows systems.
How Adobe Photoshop work?
Adobe Photoshop has been the industry standard image editing software from long time that its name has become a necessary software of any industry. It is common statement we hear in our everyday life that its”photoshopped,” image.
Adobe Photoshop uses a layer-based editing system that enables raster image creation and altering with multiple overlays that support transparency. Layers can also act as masks or filters, changing underlying colors. Shadows and other effects can be added to the layers.
Adobe as company promotes Photoshop as a key tool for professionals. However, also for beginners they can use Photoshop as well with many helpful tutorials, blogs posts and videos on youtube.com are available online that train newbies how to use Photoshop.
Who uses Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is a key editing software for photographers, graphic designers, web designers, they all use Photoshop to edit images, create new high-quality images, or both everyday.
System Requirements for Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is available both downloadable installation file on ur desktop with 7days free trail version. or for a monthly fee from Adobe or as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription service. after 7 days trail then you need to buy the product, to activate the software and register your product, you need to have license key as well as the internet connection.
Adobe Photoshop 2023 is the latest version available in both Windows and Mac computers, and also for mobile devices. If you are using Windows, Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 in all these Photoshop can install and works perfectly fine.
However If you want to use the Photoshop on Touch workspace, off course you need to have a touch screen-enabled laptop or tablet that runs at least Windows 8. photoshop need at least 2GB RAM, and 2.6GB of hard disk free space for installation. For Screen your monitor/ laptop screens must also have 1024×768 display, Adobe recommended 1280×800 resolution.
If you are a Mac operating system, in macOS 10.10, 10.11 or 10.12, on an iMac 4K, iMac 5K, MacBook Pro Retina, Mac Pro or Mac mini all support the photoshop installation and indesign works perfectly fine also. for installation, you need at least 2GB of RAM and 2.6GB of hard disk space.
The minimum display requirements are the same like Windows. but in Mac HiDPI monitor offers high resolutions like Retina 4k and 5k displays thats gives extra advantage to work get more work space to design the art work.
Adobe Offers Cloud services also that you can buy on per month or per year annual agreement and then you don’t need to install the software on your desktop computer. click the link below to check the plans and prices for adobe creative suit.
Adobe Photoshop’s features?
Photoshop comes with unlimited features its on the creative minds how they use these features and create stunning images graphics, fonts, effects, using the brush or pen tools. Here are some of the most common tools we are using:
- Brushes are one of the most popular tools in Photoshop. They can be used for various effects, including compositing, painting, erasing and retouching images.
- Clone Stamp is also one of the popular tool allows you to copy pixels from one area of an image and paste them into another area.
This is useful for repairing damaged or corrupt images.
- Healing Brush is similar to the Clone Stamp, but it blends the copied pixels with the surrounding pixels for a more natural look.
- History Brush allows you to revert an image to a previous state. This is useful for undoing mistakes or going back to a point in your workflow where you were happy with the image.
- Blur Effects blurs the pixels in an image, making them less distinct. This can be used to create a soft, dreamy look or reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other imperfections.
- Sharpen Tool does the opposite of Blur, making pixels more distinct. This can be useful for making an image appear more transparent or creating a more dramatic effect.
- Dodge and Burn Tool uses to lighten or darken areas of the image. These are commonly used in photo retouching to make subjects appear more defined.
- Sponge tool is one the best tool can either absorb or release color from image. Sponge tool is very useful for correcting colors that are too light or too dark.
Types of assignments we can use Adobe Photoshop?
Photoshop is ideal for creating graphics and layouts for print projects such as newspapers, magazines and posters. Photoshop can also create website designs, logos and other digital art.
Images edited in Photoshop can be saved in various file formats, including those suitable for the web (JPEG, PNG, GIF) or printing (TIFF).